Napa Valley Farmworker Foundation
What They Do:
Support and promote Napa Valley’s vineyard workers through education and professional development. Reach almost 3,000 farmworkers and their families each year, providing top quality educational programs, leadership and management courses, Día de la Familia, summer mentor programs, advanced viticulture seminars, and more.
The Napa Valley Farmworker Foundation was the first of its kind in the United States and has reached over 15,000 Napa County vineyard workers and their families in just six short years.
The Foundation provides critical support and the tools workers need to become successful leaders and vineyard workers, and to help them play a bigger role in the Napa Valley wine industry and in the community at large.
Other Ways to Help:
- Volunteer at various annual events, including the Napa County Pruning Contest & Día de la Familia.
- Raise awareness and spread the word through Social Media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Promote the efforts of the Foundation to family, friends, colleagues and others in the community.
- Provide English-Spanish translation services.
- Volunteer to help distribute promotional event flyers and materials around the community.
- Give us the opportunity to educate you or your organization on the work we do.